• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All Dog owners please read!

:shock: :shock: I never knew that!! I had a Westie who just LOVED grapes......He lived to be 17 years....... :?: :?: Perhaps he was just 'the exception to proove the rule' :? :? . Jane and Bunsxx

Ive known for a while, i never ever give mine any grapes or raisins, i dont like them anyway so never have any in the house
but most people arnt aware how harmfull it can be, and will probably give their dogs some of their mince pies on christmas :shock:

I didn't know that :shock: all my dogs have had the odd one or two when we've brought some!

I best stop rolling them along the floor to Chloe then! :shock:

I knew to never give the dogs grapes. My mum never believed me when I told her they are harmful, I guess I have something to prove her wrong now :D

xxx

Blimey - my 2 love grapes - Molly will only eat one if I break it in half but Daisy would eat a whole bunch if she could :shock:
Thanks for sharing that with usxx

:shock: That's BAD
My Jaspar got into an entire bag of grapes last night.
She hasn't shown any symptoms that the site says though.....*shudders* Keep them out of reach from now on :shock:

Back