• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WHO WANTS TO SEE MY NEW GIRLS

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
HAY PHIL, I GOT A BEBE! AND DIDNT HAVE TO COME ALL THE WAY UP TO SCOTLAND! :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is helga she is a german lop & now bonded to panda :D

Helgadec05one.jpg

hELGATHREE.jpg

hELGACHILL.jpg

and this is honey and large lop weighting more than all the others! :shock:

bIGhONEY7DEC05.jpg

bertieandBighoneythree.jpg

BERTIEANDBIGHONEYCUDDLE.jpg

Eve x

Awwwwwwwww Eve they are all so lovely. You have checked that Helga & Panda are still there haven't you, I feel a bunnynapping mission coming on :lol:

AlisonA said:
Awwwwwwwww Eve they are all so lovely. You have checked that Helga & Panda are still there haven't you, I feel a bunnynapping mission coming on :lol:

ha ha i have locked the side gate! so you cant get in and put some of that anti climb paint on it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh forgot to ask you said i didnt look as expected, how did you imagine me!? :shock:

Eve x

Not really sure, just not like that :lol:

Anticlimb paint doesn't help if you place a hooge great ladder over the gate :p

AlisonA said:
Not really sure, just not like that :lol:

Anticlimb paint doesn't help if you place a hooge great ladder over the gate :p

ok i will change the carabinas for padlocks and a littlen like you cant pick up five footer hutches wth fatties in! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scoot said:
Well HELLO GIRLIES 8) 8) :wink: :p :p :p :wink:

oi trouble i will tell them you said that, i am sure they will be flattered but i wont tell them infront of there new men there maybe fighting talk and we wouldnt want that now would we! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back