• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie piggy

elve

Banned
Poor Charlie piggy died last night - not sure why but he ate his tea and didn't seem ill till late on - I only got him back with his matching slipper Abbie about a month ago, so at least he had a good month of mounting, munching and sleeping - his fav activities...

I got him neutered to rehome him and Abbie, but found I loved them too much to part with - I'm so sorry I've lost him as he was a piggy in a million - bold, huge and fluffy, goodbye my cream puff :cry:

charlieboy.jpg

ooooooooooooh Elve I'm so sorry I know how much you loved him :cry:

Night Night Charlie Piggy Popcorn Free

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

hi

thanks everyone for your kind words - I've left Charlie's body in with Abbie all day (well I kind of keep hoping he's just asleep :( ) - managed to get my printer working and printed off a lifesize photo of him to put on the mantelpiece, and lit a candle next to it - Poor Charlie was only 1yr old :(

Lucky for me his other wife had 3 sons, who are like multicoloured versions of Charlie - I won't be getting them or the other boys neutered though after this - I feel there's a connection with his op :(

cb.jpg

Awww, poor Charlie piggy. At least he had lost of time with you to be loved and to have his girliefriend with him.
Popcorn free little Charlie.

So sorry to hear about wee Charlie. A short life but with you a happy one. Bye for now Charlie, we will all meet up again eventually. Jane and Bunsxx

hi

thank you everyone :) I'm now trying to figure out why he died, and if his 3 sons might have inherited the problem :?

Charlie is in a box on a pile of gold tinsel - regal as should be for such a handsome piggy...

Be free and happy at the Bridge Charlie piggie.

He was certainly a lovely handsome boy.

Thinking of you Elve.

Back