• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best way the clean a hutch

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Whats the best was to full clean a hutch,just recived the second hand one off ebay its not in that much of a clean condtion lol

I use boiling water with a drop of washing up liquid to scrub it out, wipe round with kitchen roll then spray with pet disinfectant and leave to dry.

Estelle said:
I use boiling water with a drop of washing up liquid to scrub it out, wipe round with kitchen roll then spray with pet disinfectant and leave to dry.

Yep! Id agree there! Washing up Liquid removes all sorts of gross stuff!

Phill said:
Estelle said:

Yep! Id agree there! Washing up Liquid removes all sorts of gross stuff!

then paint with wood preserver! :D

marie can you please let me know what the five foot doubles are like when you get them please thinking of getting some myself!

thanks eve x

Estelle said:
This is what id done before i asked! thought id see i was doing right!
just waiting for it to dry
ive never smelt anything so gross and it had poo welded on lovely!

Back