• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dexter making himself at home with a cup of tea!

Estelle

Wise Old Thumper
Dexter is really making himself at home. He has only been here 6 days but has settled in very well and we love him to bits :D

Dad stop working and give me some fuss!
daddylove.jpg

Looks like Mum wants to share her cup of coffee with me!
teathief.jpg

Thats better, i'll have my own cup!
mugshot.jpg

All that caffeine has gone to my head!
mugshot2.jpg

Don't worry, it was only water in the mug! He goes nuts every time I have a drink, he wants some too :lol:

Awwww, what a cutie little Dexter is! Thats so cut how he always wants to have a drink from your mug! You must be so pleased with him!

xxx

I am very happy with him, at this rate I will be getting Amber another boyfriend and keeping him all to myself! :lol: :lol: :lol:

/

Lovely to see the little chap :D And yes you're right about Polly.(your comment other thread) she's a cutie too and I'm suprised no ones reserved her yet...
So your OH is pleased he gave in to another bun then?! :lol:

Yes Jill, he loves him too, so glad that it turned out this way, if I hadn't have had that spare hutch we would never have met and got Dexter :D

/

Estelle said:
I am very happy with him, at this rate I will be getting Amber another boyfriend and keeping him all to myself! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well now you come to mention it Estelle...I do have Flint.....erm..and his brother Acorn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: /

honeybunny said:
Estelle said:

Well now you come to mention it Estelle...I do have Flint.....erm..and his brother Acorn :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: naughty Jill!

Dexter flopped out on the sofa with us tonight, he looked sooo cute, i wish i'd had the camera nearby :love:

Back