• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OI! Happy Bee! Photos of bunnies...NOW!!! Edit: Pics added!

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Come on then Bee, no more teasing, we need pics of Marlon and Bella all loved up, and we need them NOW!!!

Just let me re-install my camera software and I'll see what I can do.
That Loki bird is sitting on my knee and has agreed to peck me on your behalf if I delay any further.

Right then, I hope these meet your demanding standards!

Marlon and Bella first meeting through the bars of her playpen.
Marlon-and-Bella-8.jpg

Marlon investigating the box Bella arrived in, he even hopped in it a couple of times.
Marlon-and-box.jpg

Marlon and Bella in their playpen they now share.
Marlon-and-Bella-7.jpg

Just chillin'.
Marlon-and-Bella-2.jpg

Sharing a kale and carrot supper.
Marlon-and-Bella-5.jpg

Marlon-and-Bella-4.jpg

Marlon was felling a bit sleepy in these last pictures taken this evening, he went to sleep under the table after the photo shoot was over and Loki had scared the poor lovers by dropping an envelope on their heads.
Marlon-and-Bella-1.jpg

Marlon-nose-rub.jpg

Marlon-and-Bella-2.jpg

Marlon-and-Bella-7.jpg

are we a happy bunny now Alison? :wink:

Oh yes very happy thanks Bee :D

I particularly like the fact that the box has "bits" written on it :lol: :lol:

Is Marlon leaning on her head in the 'Just chillin' photo, Bee, or is it just the angle of pose? They do look very happy together, well done! :D

I'm not sure if it's the angle or not, I've just realised I actually posted the wrong picture there though. It was meant to be this one:
Marlon-and-Bella-6.jpg

Edit: and I've posted another picture twice. I'm really not good at this picture posting business! :roll:

Marlon has really grown hasn't he! I thought he was always going to be quite a wee bunny but he's got to a fair size by the look of him! Didn't he used to be more grey as well, he's going more brown now he's getting older - I thought people were meant to grey as they age :lol:

My friend said he'd grown when she last visited but I can't really tell as I see him all the time. He's definitely far bigger than the breed standard!

I was wondering if his change in colour was just a winter thing though, I guess I won't find out until he molts.

He's such a friendly little thing, it's taking Bella far longer to get used to me than he did. She's funny though, she comes up to me and gives me a nudge with her nose and then immediately runs away. :lol:

the happy bee said:
I'm not sure if it's the angle or not, I've just realised I actually posted the wrong picture there though. It was meant to be this one:
Marlon-and-Bella-6.jpg

Edit: and I've posted another picture twice. I'm really not good at this picture posting business! :roll:

You have a sophie bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww brilliant piccies glad they are in love and look how she is trying his fluff on her head to see if it suits her :lol: :lol: :lol: :love:

Back