• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's a Buck But.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
....Zack's been building a nest!!! :shock: :shock: Have I got a gender bending bunster.....?? :? :? :roll: :roll: Jane and Bunsxx
rabbits516.jpg

Mark said:
Bless him maybe he is a new age man and likes to help out with the chores :lol:

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: jane how many rexes do you have??

i have been collecting :lol: :lol: bunnys for two years now and never been lucky enough to have a rex come through! :cry:

hopefully one day!

bunnylove said:
Mark said:

i have been collecting :lol: :lol: bunnys for two years now and never been lucky enough to have a rex come through! :cry:

hopefully one day!
12 and a half :oops: :oops: ...Flynn's a Blue Rex-X breed!! :D :D Jane and Bunsxx

JCO said:
bunnylove said:
Mark said:

hopefully one day!
12 and a half :oops: :oops: ...Flynn's a Blue Rex-X breed!! :D :D Jane and Bunsxx

arh you could spare on then! :lol: :lol: :lol: you like rexes then! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon she likes rexes like you like B-I-G bunnies, Eve :lol:

Jane do you stand around for hours with a camera to get all your great shots, or do you just have very obliging bunnies who pose well all the time?

AlisonA said:
I reckon she likes rexes like you like B-I-G bunnies, Eve :lol:

Jane do you stand around for hours with a camera to get all your great shots, or do you just have very obliging bunnies who pose well all the time?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a gorgeous looking rabbit :shock: :D

I thought Cherry had built a nest today as he was sitting on a lovely one filled with white fur. But then I remembered I had put him into Viola's hutch to get them used to eachothers scent prebonding :lol: But there did seem to be more fur there than when she first built the nest :?

Back