• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Skittles Pics

greydaze

Warren Scout
He was scampering around my room last night, and I finally found my camera, so I took some pics. The colors came out a little off; he's much much more brownish-grey (like in the first photo) than reddish-brown.

For some reason, he kept away from the cleaner areas of my room and jumped right over to the messy corner that wasn't yet cleaned up at the time. :lol: :roll: Since there was really nothing dangerous (it had been rabbit-proofed) and he wasn't eating anything, I let him run around. So please forgive the mess! :oops:

These are his REAL colors...
f85bbd06f4be.jpg

Oooooooooooo, I wonder what's over here?
Picture038.jpg

After 5 minutes of running back and forth over my shoes :roll: , he comes out.
Picture039.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Lol, he IS small. One and a half pounds right now, and not expected to be any bigger than 4 lb full-grown.

Humbug: Yeah, my fiance says I give my animals weird names... My goat (yes, I owned a goat) was Chocolate-Chip, my first dog (who I got when I was fairly young, probably 6 or 8) came up to my chest.. She was named Tiny. My hamster is named Slinky. And if I ever get a second bunny to be a companion for Skittles, I've decided I want a small-ish lop if possible, and I'll name it Leggo. :lol:

Yes, I'm sure. :lol: I had to wait for him to be calm enough for me to check, but I did, and gave him lots of love and cuddles after, and he was off and binkying in no time! :wink:

Back