• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your cage,hutch,dog cage,etc.

e50a20036d39.jpg

37"x23"x17", suitable for a couple of small rabbits or a medium-sized rabbit... Probably a bit too small for two med. or a lrg. rabbits. For two medium or one large rabbit, try 24"x48"x24". For 2+ large rabbits, you MIGHT be able to get away with a 24x48x24, but a two-sroty would probably be better... BTW, this is with the assumption that they won't be out running around when you aren't home and awake. My bunny has only been having 1/2 hr jaunts 2-4 times per day since I got him, since Skittles hasn't gotten completely litterbox-trained yet. And he still runs, binkys, jumps and twirls around the length of his cage. I'd hate to have to confine him to anything smaller.

indoor well they are free range they dont have a cage!

lovelove.jpg

when i had indoor small bunnys

26mar2005.jpg

and standard 5 footer hutches and sheds in the garden with attached enclosure!

I have one of these but this is the pets at home small pic, ill take a proper one tomorrow! lol

sa1hom1_m.jpg

Oh and thats outdoor of course, its 42" long and he comes in for an hour or so each day in his pen thing that we also got from pets at home.

I also have an indoor cage incase he ever needs to come in / go to stay with anyone which is just a standard rabbit cage.

We have a dog who has 2 crates, i hadnt thought of using them which is why i bought the indoor cage but i got the dogs ones on ebay for about £25

I haven't got a pic of mine but if you look at Hop-and-Hutch website i got the jumbo double delux with the attached run. I am really impressed with it as it is spacious and very well made!!!

this is Tommy's 6x4ft shed. He moved in last Thursday!
In the spring, we will be moving off the patio to the top of the garden and will be attaching a 6ft x 4 pr 3 ft run to the side of the shed
952094993ec6cd3208322310ca54a0a1477962477de6d35636af0d1a.jpg

16308169839816318612a1c4dde8878e66869e57c7606cadd3334c8e.jpg

bump is free range and atom is being kept in a 4 foot habitrail hutch until he has the op and can be free.

he spends most of his time in the kitchen and is only restricted to the hutch while we are at work or sleeping.

this is bumps "turf" though

S3700071.jpg

Resized_CROP-Pets002.jpg

That's their cage just after we finished putting in the top floor - But before we put on the grips. The ramp is attatched by a hinge (Which is underneath)
The buns LOVE zoomin up and down that ramp :lol:
There's a playpen attatched to the front of it, so the door is always open. They will start at the top, race down the ramp, race out of their cage, and slide to a stop at the end of the playpen. Race back.....up the ramp...And do it all over again :p
They will be on unsupervised free-run once this room is properly rabbit proofed though.

thats not a hutch its a palace!

thats amazing! if mine weren't inside i'm sure they would appreciate a pad like that.

Mine have the run of the house when we're home, but at night and whilst i'm at work, they have half of my room!!! -literally!!! :roll: :roll: :lol:

This is their bunny pen!!

IMG_0116.jpg

bunsxmas.jpg

Hi

This is Denzil and Daisys home -
1cage4.jpg

1cage1.jpg

Ive added a few more toys, a bed oh and Daisy since this photo was taken!! hehe

Back