• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Know You've Seen Him Before....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
....but Jack is such a special old man and I took this piccie earlier today and wanted to share it. Jack is now 7 and has a large benign growth on his stifle. Although it is benign (biopsy taken) it is still growing and will eventually significantly effect the use of his hind leg. He is NOT in pain. Surgery to remove the growth would be so complex as it is in a position that involves lots of tendons, ligaments and nerves plus the boney components of the joint. It would be a MAJOR op' for an elderly bun. I am DREADING having to make a decision as to 'what to do'...... Meantime Jack is a very happy lad...my VERY special bun.
rabbits868.jpg
Jane and Bunsxx

When the times near, Jane, you will make the right decision for Jack. He is gorgous, and he looks like he knows it!! :lol:

Gracie and animals x

He is gorgeous ! Could be Coco's double apart from her ears are a bit smaller. Hope it all works out well for you both xx

Back