• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter Tray Training........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.........A SUCCESS STORY!! :D :D Little Millie is only a baby but is soooooo good about using her litter tray!! Here she is in a moment of quiet contemplation!! :D Jane and Bunsxx
rabbits873.jpg

AHHHHHHHH She looks so cute, :p
I wish Barney would get the hang of his litter tray, :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ali and Barney 8)

Ali said:
AHHHHHHHH She looks so cute, :p
I wish Barney would get the hang of his litter tray, :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ali and Barney 8)
Well, you know how it is with lads....they can never hit the target when they wee!! :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

Well done in deed! For ages, this was the closest either of mine got:
PA150071.jpg

However, once I had lost hope and gave up trying to convince them to use it, they started doing all their wee's in there, hurrah! Now, it's just the little raisins that I find all over the house :D
Congrats again!
Nicola x

Nicola C said:
Well done in deed! For ages, this was the closest either of mine got:
PA150071.jpg

However, once I had lost hope and gave up trying to convince them to use it, they started doing all their wee's in there, hurrah! Now, it's just the little raisins that I find all over the house :D
Congrats again!
Nicola x
Where did you get that litter tray from?

Hiya Smokie. I found it on ebay, it wasn't quite what I was expecting, but they seem to like it. When I'm trying to pick them up, they sit in it, so I can't quite get to them :roll: I tried putting straw in it, but they seem to prefer just wood flakes and use it for all of their wee's and most of their other ummmm....outputs :) Although they have been known to push it over and dig in it while it's on the carpet, d'oh!!
Cheeky Scoot :D
Nicola x

My Skittles is also doing very well with his litterbox! :D He hasn't peed outside his box at all, and almost all his poos are in it, and none outside his cage! :D :shock: :D

JCO said:
bluebunny said:
Awwww she looks a cutie,jane how many buns do you have?
Well 1 less than 32 and 1 more than 30... :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx
That will be 31 then? :lol:
do you have any pics of your set up? where they all live? as im nosy :lol:

Back