• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies in the snow :)

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Yay!! I finally have the piccies I've promised of the buns first trip to the snow!! Blaised loved it, but daisy was a bit unsure!! I have tons so excuse the VERY long post :roll: :lol:

I dont want to come out mum!

LeahsAnimals008.jpg

Ok, ok I'm out but I'm just going to sit and hide!

LeahsAnimals044.jpg

Mum, can we go into the front garden now? I can beat up those big dogs!

LeahsAnimals011.jpg

Whats over here?

LeahsAnimals028.jpg

Oh, its just Daisy :roll:

LeahsAnimals029.jpg

Hi mum!!! :lol:
His ears were so cute! He was so curious that they perked up right away!! Or does that have do do with the cold?

LeahsAnimals020.jpg

LeahsAnimals021.jpg

I'll put my ears down now, and stop laughing!
LeahsAnimals034.jpg

Am I cute or what?

LeahsAnimals039.jpg

Ok, I'm done with taking pictures, LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LeahsAnimals032.jpg

And here is a pic of me and blaise, please excuse the icky pic of me :?
LeahsAnimals050.jpg

Most of them are of Blaise because Daisy wouldn't move. I knew she wouldn't like it but I didn't want to leave her inside all by herself! Hope you enjoyed!!

hi

:lol: They are both lovely but Blaise is sooooo cute with his ears up - Maa does that sometimes - they must wonder why we are laughing!

Great piccies....!! :D :D Brrrrr all that snow's making me feel decidedly chilly!! Hope we dont get THAT MUCH :shock: :shock: Can you keep it your side of 'The Pond' please!! :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

Aaw Charlie what great pics - wish we could have some snow here :(

Those ears are AMAZING - Blaise is one CUTE bun for sure :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Those piccies are great!

My o/h came in from work telling me I had to look at your piccies! :shock: He said they were really cute..... I told him I was glad he was working hard :roll: And he also now wants to try Sophie (again) with a harness!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You look lovely!!!! Nice to see you.........Buns are so cute and I love the 8th one...as though...."And what are you looking at?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, thanks everyone! They did enjoy it and had a blast, but I'm sure they were glad to take a nap in the nice warm room!

My o/h came in from work telling me I had to look at your piccies! He said they were really cute..... I told him I was glad he was working hard And he also now wants to try Sophie (again) with a harness!!!!
I'm glad the hubby liked the piccies! I take it sophie didn't like the harness then?! :lol:

xxxx

Charliesangel said:
My o/h came in from work telling me I had to look at your piccies! He said they were really cute..... I told him I was glad he was working hard And he also now wants to try Sophie (again) with a harness!!!!
I'm glad the hubby liked the piccies! I take it sophie didn't like the harness then?! :lol:

xxxx

:lol: Well, we put one on her when she was little and she wasnt quite sure about it! It was more the getting it off and on that was a hassle! :lol:

Charliesangel said:
Same over here :roll: It takes two people to get the harness on Blaise, but once he is outside he loves the freedom :D
xxxx

Bless him, your bunnies are lovely! :love: Blaise has chaged a little since he has got older eh!!!! :D

awww what great pics i still cant believe how much Blaise has grown! :shock:

do bunnies feet get cold in the snow or do they behave exactly the same as if there wasn't any snow there? i would love to have let my bunnies in the snow but didnt know if i was meant to?

can I please steal your buns?

ooh and ps do they like being on their harnesses? i have a feeling if i got some for my buns one would run one way one the other and we would all be in one great big tangle! :lol: :lol: (sorry for all the questions)

Back