• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squidgy's ready for Christmas

HS

Wise Old Thumper
DSCN0690.jpg

DSCN0692.jpg

And here he is - carrot top snaffling! And he pretends he can't get by with no front teeth, makes me cut everything up - well, now I know! He's a big faker!
DSCN0695.jpg

how comes santa has already been to squidgy??? :twisted: he hasnt been to me yet! :roll: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :lol: :lol:

Cos Squidgy's special :roll: . He's also a big bully :shock: and always gets his own way:D
Yeah, ok then, he's spoilt :oops:

OK, So what did Squidgy bribe Santa with :? :? .....I want my pressies now too!! :roll: :roll: :wink: Jane and Bunsxx

bunnylove said:
how comes santa has already been to squidgy??? :twisted: he hasnt been to me yet! :roll: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :lol: :lol:
No Eve, Santa is a she and she comes to you on Wednesday or Thursday :p - and she is also the spitting image of Squidgy!

AlisonA said:
bunnylove said:
No Eve, Santa is a she and she comes to you on Wednesday or Thursday :p - and she is also the spitting image of Squidgy!

oh yer i forgot is she bring me a pressie? :D

AlisonA said:
She is bringing you a cuddly Dudley to cuddle*. What more could you want :D

*but then give back.

A pressie i have to give back! Now what sort of pressie is that!??? :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Wow, I must be spoiled too. I already got my Christmas present!

f85bbd06f4be.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Squidgy you silly bun, why do you make your mummy do all that extra work? Awwww, he really is lovely!! I just adore his christmassy spirit!

xxx

i'm going to have to block this posting! if my two catch wind of this they will be demanding their pressies early...

btw, great stocking!

AAAAAAWWWWWWW!! Little Squidgy the faker - thatll save you a lot of work cutting them up! Lovely pics and love the tree and stocking :D

Squidgy, you are so so so cute! I think with Santa, Squidgy, Mia and Mea, we three have a bunch of looky likes :D
Nicola x

Back