• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flynn's 'Bits' Are Elasticated...!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This Thursday we are having a THIRD attempt to have Flynn neutered :roll: :roll: When I have a feel of his 'bits' :oops: :oops: they are down and ripe for pickin' but as soon as we get to the V-E-T-S he hoicks them back up again :shock: :shock: He really is gettin' to be a very 'rude' boy now and is buzzing for Britain so I just hope he doesn't pull 'em up again this time...!!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx
rabbits882.jpg

But they are his hairy plums and he is attached to them , i think i would hoick mine up to if confronted with a knife :shock: :shock: Maybe he likes you copping a feel, but the vet well.............................. :wink:
Come on now flynn share your plums :lol:

ps he is stunning :love:

bunnylove said:
arh naughty boy :lol: :lol: how old is he jane?
7 months and is 'humping' everything in sight :roll: :roll: ....at this very moment he is bein' very 'affectionate' to a broom!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

JCO said:
bunnylove said:
arh naughty boy :lol: :lol: how old is he jane?
7 months and is 'humping' everything in sight :roll: :roll: ....at this very moment he is bein' very 'affectionate' to a broom!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

:shock: :shock: arh bless :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

where did he learn the taoist arts?

best keep this quiet from atom, he goes in for his on friday!

can you not tell him you are taking him to meet some "special" ladies? that way he'll leave them out for sure 8)

Clever boy :D

You need to explain that if he wants to hump the real thing he will have to part with them :lol: :lol:

Back