• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba and Nala's Expanded Home!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Yay ive done it.
Here are a few pics as Simba and Nala investigated their new home. Ive attached one side with cable ties and the end nearest the camera is attached using bungy cords so that i can take it apart easily if i need to get inside it. The sheet will cover the whole pen area and i will attach it with pegs :D :D Hopefully they will like it!
newpen1.jpg

newpen2.jpg

newpen3.jpg

you are so clever chris, hope they are not taking up to much of your frontroom :shock: :lol: :lol: how about a ledge in the doggie cage?

:lol: :lol: :lol: They are housed in my spare bedroom altho they do come out for a run when im home round the rest of my flat! Ive told my boyfriend that when we get our own place we have to have one with a spare room downstairs so they can have their own room still :lol: :lol:

doorkeeper said:
Wow, no poo :shock:

I had literally just finished laying down the blanket on the floor and cleaning their cage out so they hadnt had a chance! You should see it today!!!!! :shock: :shock:

They certainly seem to like their new extension. When i shut them in last night they were chasing each other around it and tonight when i got home they wouldnt come out :lol: :lol: They are running around like looneys now tho after their treat ball :wink: :lol:

Hiya Chris, what lucky bunnies to have such a super new extension :D :D :D Where did you get the puppy pen from :?: , its great :)
Your bunnies always look so beautifully groomed too, they are a credit to you :) :) :)
Best wishes

Adele said:
Hiya Chris, what lucky bunnies to have such a super new extension :D :D :D Where did you get the puppy pen from :?: , its great :)
Your bunnies always look so beautifully groomed too, they are a credit to you :) :) :)
Best wishes

I got it from a seller on ebay for £22.50 as they are local to me. :D :D

Back