• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg i got photos!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
i sent bertie and panda off on a dating holiday for a week due back on thursday, and have been missing my boys so much that i cheekily asked for some photos to curb my withdrawal symptoms.

arnt the girls they have choosen goregousssss. i miss them so much i cant wait to have them back!

do you think they will remember me?

Eve x

Bertie and his new misses Honey!

100_1608.jpg

100_1609.jpg

Panda and his new german girlfriend Helga! :D

100_1617.jpg

100_1615.jpg

100_1614.jpg

100_1610.jpg

Eve x

Loppyju said:
OMG Eve they are 2 lovely couples now, Helga And Panda look sooooooooo in love in the third photo :love: .

i knew bertie would bond because he has just lost his wife and was pineing for company but PANDA i am in shock i tried him with a doe and he nearly killed her :shock: he is so lively almost wired i can believe he has bonded with the first bunny he came across! i am so pleased!

helga is goregous isnt she! :love: :love: :love:

When I was there, Panda and Helga were just sort of sitting looking at each other, no sign of psycho-doe-hating Panda there!! Hopefully the same will be true of Libby, that she will settle with a nice boy in time.

I can't believe you didn't ask for any Dudley and Santa photos at the same time, Eve!!

AlisonA said:
When I was there, Panda and Helga were just sort of sitting looking at each other, no sign of psycho-doe-hating Panda there!! Hopefully the same will be true of Libby, that she will settle with a nice boy in time.

I can't believe you didn't ask for any Dudley and Santa photos at the same time, Eve!!

sorry alision angela normally gives me an update on them too si i assumed she would send some piccys but she said this morning that when she got up they were both snuggled up, i will ask her to send some if she doesnt anyway!

Eve x

That is great, they look so happy :D

I really think it is very personal with rabbits, sometimes they hate eachother on sight, other times they fall in love almost immediatly.

Such characters :wink:

doorkeeper said:
That is great, they look so happy :D

I really think it is very personal with rabbits, sometimes they hate eachother on sight, other times they fall in love almost immediatly.

Such characters :wink:

and he couldnt have chossen any better fr me as i have always wanted a german :D :D amongest others :roll: :roll: :lol:

bunnylove said:
sorry alision angela normally gives me an update on them too si i assumed she would send some piccys but she said this morning that when she got up they were both snuggled up, i will ask her to send some if she doesnt anyway!
Don't worry Eve, only teasing! Angela has said she can bring them to yours on Thurs for me to collect if that's ok with you? If so, can you pm me your address please (and the correct password to let me in to get 'em!) so I know where I'm coming!!

Thanks! Alison x

AlisonA said:
bunnylove said:
Don't worry Eve, only teasing! Angela has said she can bring them to yours on Thurs for me to collect if that's ok with you? If so, can you pm me your address please (and the correct password to let me in to get 'em!) so I know where I'm coming!!

Thanks! Alison x

pending on what day she is collecting her ratties wed or thurs is what day she will be dropping them off i will let you know! does it matter to you, as i can keep them here over night anyway! just let me know what you would like to do and what time you would want to collect!

i will send address :D

Eve x

Awwww thanks Eve, I don't have any meetings this week so should be ok to sneak off early either afternoon to get 'em from yours. I really miss him :cry: but it'll all be worth it when he comes back all snuggled :D

AlisonA said:
Awwww thanks Eve, I don't have any meetings this week so should be ok to sneak off early either afternoon to get 'em from yours. I really miss him :cry: but it'll all be worth it when he comes back all snuggled :D

omg i miss mine terrible and i have loads to keep me company in the mean time, but it is very exciting when you are getting new bunnys!

and i am also looking forward to seeing dudley as i was the person that saw his add and would have had him of he was a girl!

Eve x

AlisonA said:
Well according to Angela, he's all man and he now remembers it :lol: :lol:

i know she said this morning! god when you hear theat they have come out of there shell with a girlly!!

Back