• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more pic

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
this is dillon just been groomed ready to go in his pen for the show, this was taken yesterday, it was an all lop show
Alllopshow.jpg

this is blackberry
"hey, hows it hangin"
Bbinpen.jpg

becky

arh they are all so very cute!

hey becky which was the lop you had that ears didnt lop when you expected them too? did they eventually lop?

Eve x

bunnylove said:

hey becky which was the lop you had that ears didnt lop when you expected them too? did they eventually lop?

Eve x

ye that was dillon who stared out as a half lop then at about 12 weeks old the other ear lopped, he still some times runs about with one up

Rexy bexy said:
bunnylove said:

Eve x

ye that was dillon who stared out as a half lop then at about 12 weeks old the other ear lopped, he still some times runs about with one up

thought i recongnised that cutie from somewhere! :D

bunnylove said:
Rexy bexy said:
bunnylove said:

Eve x

:D :D :D
here he is at 6 weeks old
likkleloppy.jpg

Image021.jpg

Rexy bexy said:
bunnylove said:
Rexy bexy said:
bunnylove said:

Eve x

here he is at 6 weeks old
likkleloppy.jpg

Image021.jpg

i soooooooo remeber him! :wink:

Rexy bexy said:
this is dillon just been groomed ready to go in his pen for the show, this was taken yesterday, it was an all lop show
Alllopshow.jpg

this is blackberry
"hey, hows it hangin"
Bbinpen.jpg

becky
Awww there both lovely
especially blueberry :love:

ahhh becky he so lovely,and believe me everyone he is even better in the flesh as i met him on sunday at the all lop show,andthat christmas photo is brilliant hope to meet you again sometime lv samxx :D

samoswin said:
ahhh becky he so lovely,and believe me everyone he is even better in the flesh as i met him on sunday at the all lop show,andthat christmas photo is brilliant hope to meet you again sometime lv samxx :D

awww i loved ur black otter too, sooo cute

was nice to meet you too :D :D :D
becky

They are stunning buns Becky!! How many Rexes do you have...?? I sooooo love Rexes. :D :D Dillon is just such a cutie. He looks like he's had one too many with that bottle of bubbly..... :lol: :lol: Did he win it...?? Are there 'all Rex' shows too....??? And is there such a bun as a Rex Lop...??? :? :? Gawd, so many questions...SORRY!! :roll: :oops: Really lovely pics. Jane and Bunsxx

JCO said:
They are stunning buns Becky!! How many Rexes do you have...?? I sooooo love Rexes. :D :D Dillon is just such a cutie. He looks like he's had one too many with that bottle of bubbly..... :lol: :lol: Did he win it...?? Are there 'all Rex' shows too....??? And is there such a bun as a Rex Lop...??? :? :? Gawd, so many questions...SORRY!! :roll: :oops: Really lovely pics. Jane and Bunsxx

thanx :D :D :D
Dillon didnt do too bad didnt expect much as there were over 300 lops but he got 2 challenge certificates and a 1st and a 3rd

yes there was a all rex show for the fist time this year was in june or july down in essex so was not far for you i missed out this yr with it :(

there is a rex lop (not standerized yet) called the Velveteen lop, like an english lop but smaller with slighlty smaller ear and with a rex coat, there is also the mini plush lop but dont think its in our country yet which is just a normal sized lop with rex coat
the Velveteen lop
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Jetty/5196/velveteenlop.html

the mini plush lop
http://www.geocities.com/miniplushlop_mpl/STANDARD.html

give me a normal rex/mini rex any day

not into all these new breeds lol??

Thanks Becky!! I too just A-D-O-R-E the 'normal' uppy eared Rex. I know absolutely NOTHING about what makes a show standard Rex but as I am not into showing it doesn't really matter to me. I just think they are wonderful rabbits and all the Rexes I have had have had such a magnificent personality too. S'pose I have a special place in my heart for Rexes cos my first ever bunnies were 3 Black Otters..Elie, Meg,and Bea. At the mo' I have 1 Ermine Doe, 3 Caster Bucks, 1 Black Otter Buck,2 Black Otter Does, 1 Orange Buck, 1 Orange Doe, 1 Orange Mini Doe, 2 Black Bucks and a B+W broken Doe. I also have Flynn a Blue Rex-X something-or-t'other...!!! Jane and Bunsxx

Back