• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want the greens.........

sarsimp

Mama Doe
No, I want the greens....no I want the greens....oh alright then :roll:

TuiandKamiwithveg001.jpg

TuiandKamiwithveg005.jpg

TuiandKamiwithveg002.jpg

Don't you love that when there's lots of food, and they have to share the same one!!! So cute!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What an excellent few photos!!! Mine do that aswell.. bunnies are such funny little things eh :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: toffee and caramel do that too, I don't know why they have to have the same bit when there's lots more in the dish!!!

Wot about when they both go for the same strand of hay....They nibble away along the length of it then bump noses when they meet in the middle!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Great piccies!! :D :D Jane and Bunsxx

JCO said:
Wot about when they both go for the same strand of hay....They nibble away along the length of it then bump noses when they meet in the middle!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Great piccies!! :D :D Jane and Bunsxx

Yes - like Lady and the Tramp!! :lol:

sarsimp said:
BirdieBun said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: aww bless the twins! still can't tell um apart tho :oops:

Kami has more white on his nose silly :roll: :lol:

oops will have to get my ruler out and measure the white bits on their noses! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

plus bet when their fluffybutts are facing you you always think its the wrong one and you are their mummy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back