• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
pics of the nethies I have taken for rehoming from Kerry
Misty...has already gone to live with a neutered male...was love at first groom! :D she is being speyed in 2 weeks time.
misty.jpg

and little Flick
Flick2.jpg

and finally Dusty the buck...the mug gives you an idea of size...soooo cute :D
He's being neutered on Wednesday :shock:

Dust.jpg

du.jpg

Dusty.jpg

aww can i have dusty?

not sure hubby will let me though and bump and atom are still in the bonding process (being kept appart until he has his op).

awwwwww look at dusty hes so cute
i wish my mum had said yes when kerry said they were up for rehoming :cry:

Awwww they're gorgeous!

God damn Daddy! I want another one! No fair! :evil:
Oh talking of which, boy did we have a row yesterday about "that bloody rabbit" again.. :roll:

I'm going to own loads when I move out.. and if he doesn't like them.. he won't have to come over!! :lol:

Red, when I was much younger, I can remember having huuuuuuge fallouts with my parents because I wanted a second bunny...and that would mean getting a second hutch! :shock: Shock-horror! It was a strict NO, "you are not having two hutches!".

I'm now 21.....and look how things change :p

Yup...I'm a netherland dwarf fanatic :D :p
http://www.skircoatstud.com/thenetherlanddwarf.htm

Here's the last marten smoke (like Dusty) I've owned.

martsmoke222.jpg

A little pedigree show buck...who went to live with a couple in Nottingham. They previously had a little sable doe from me, had both of them neutered, and they are still liviing happily as house bunnies :D
I still get emailed video clips of them, and updates as to how they are getting on, which is lovely :D

I think I might go into Netherland Dwarf rescue, as I know the breed inside out, and I feel they need better publicity! They are a misunderstood breed! People think as they are so small they must be skittish! Noooooooooooooooooooo that isnt the case!!!

Rant over :p hehe

no the opsit in fack mine where aways up to mischef and liked to play with loads of toys and the cuddles where so cute now i have to cuddle midnight in stead hes a bib nethie

OH... I thought Dusty was having a cup of tea!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then I read that the cup was to show how small she was... Ooops!

She's still cute though!

Awww they are adorable! I'm veyr happy to hear that they are settling in well and that they found a great forever home!!

xxx

Back