• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you,,,,

Nope.. I'm bad! Bramble is on a mix atm but mum just ordered him some science selective pellet food.. so then he will be once I wean him off the mix!

Yes, you should feed a fairly stable diet to them without too much swapping about to keep their digestive system stress free. Consistency is important with them.

Janice

I do feed mine everyday but i was wondering what i could do so its not so boring for them!
like one day pellets one day fruit/veg?

mine get a small amount of pellets in the morning just enough to fill the bottom of the bowl and then they get veg in the evenings and a few more pellets :D

Mine gets a small amount of pellets in the morning, barely enough to cover the bottom of her bowl (a very small handful). I don't think she's bored of them because she goes mental every morning when I come downstairs and sits on the spot where her food bowl goes!

She also has some veggies and dried grass in the evening (and hay available all day!)

Yep every day! I don't think they do get bored of them, they seem to eat enough grass in the wild without getting bored, and mine still go bonkers for their pellets!

I feed a small amount of pellets twice a day (mainly so I can check they are both eating ok, before I go, and when I get home from work) and veg last thing at night before bed, so they have something to munch on when they are shut in overnight.

Back