• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attention all Bindi lovers

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
Bindi has gotton a little bit jealous of all the good comments about Maya. She wanted her picture taken too. So here is a couple of Bindi being the cutest Bun around!! ENJOY!! :D

PB270132.jpg

PB270128.jpg

Gracie and animals x

Thank you.

Shes nine months old now. And shes still as beautiful as the day i saw her enter the BIG wide world!!

I can't wait ot see if Bindi and Maya, can live together. They have met each other throught he bars of Bindis cage, and there didn't seem to be much nastiness. Bindi was very interested and just wanted to chew Mayas nose. Is that a good thing???

Gracie and animals x

This is Bindi, please excuse me if i disappear quickly, but Gracie has just let to put the kettle on and i am typing very quick :rabbit2: .

Oh, my first sentence!!!

Maya is a spoilt bunny, Gracie lets me run around the back room but i am sure Maya has more time out then me. Gracie says its 'cos he needs special attention on his eyes.

I guess i have to let him have that extra 5 minutes, but if Gracie doesn't give me more of those carrot biscuits i'll be hopping into someone elses house :wink:

Gracie and animals x

Back