• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tufty bunny

Karly

Banned
Took Joey out for a wander around the garden, and just look at the state of his fur. I thought I was getting away with no moulty-bunnies this side of Christmas but he decided otherwise and looks a mess - and this is after pulling out all the main tufts and giving him a quick brushover!
P5230117.jpg

P5230121.jpg

P5230126.jpg

P5230131.jpg

P5230139.jpg

P5230142.jpg

Awww! I've never had a rabbit that will wear one of those harness things... maybe its because I can't work out how to put them on?! And the bunnies wriggle too much :lol: :lol:

aww, he looks gorgeous to me.
I tried Squidgy with a harness but he struggled so much I thought he was going to break his back :shock: :roll: He now has to go in a run when outside.

He'd been in the run while I was cleaning his cage out so maybe he'd worn himself out :lol:
All of the buns I've tried on a harness have been OK though, but then all of mine are fairly placid snuggly buns as several of them have had health problems I've had to nurse them through so they've HAD to put up with lots of handling, and probably didn't feel well enough to fight it!
Though Joey did realise that if he ran under the picnic table, I had to let go of the lead as it wasn't long enough, and he did make a dash across the garden (he would've only ended up at the fence)

Back