• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Louise brought me today..bonding pics added!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
today I met louise on the M1 and she handed me two carriers with these lovely bunnies in for rehoming..not hers I hasten to add..some she had picked up from her area and asked me to take.

first 10 month old Poppet. a dutch x doe..very inquisitive but a bit overweight
Poppet.jpg

and from her other side

Poppet1.jpg

and then little Star..a gorgeous little lop eared girlie, only 15 weeks old
Star2.jpg

/

well Poppet is only 10 months and already speyed and vacs!
They really lovely. Star loves to snuggle under my chin and Poppet scampers about coming back for a stroke now and again!

DSC01402.jpg

look how cute him and star would look 2 little BIB lops, thing is millie is so spoilt i am not sure he would tolerate a much younger bunny, Bonnie was 5 and Dotty 4 so we assume he would be better with a more mature lady :wink: OH I WANT STAR :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

/

Heh em! not that this is an adverising thread but I do have several more mature ladies..not lops though...they do tend to get overlooked due to their age :(
Millie looks a snuggle-bun!

Re: /

honeybunny said:
Heh em! not that this is an adverising thread but I do have several more mature ladies..not lops though...they do tend to get overlooked due to their age :(
Millie looks a snuggle-bun!

But i want star, it's too far though and before anyone says bunnyrun we don't feel confident enough to bond after the Dotty saga, bless her gorgeous snuggly paws :shock: :? :D

Re: Look what Louise brought me today!

honeybunny said:
today I met louise on the M1 and she handed me two carriers with these lovely bunnies in for rehoming..not hers I hasten to add..some she had picked up from her area and asked me to take.

first 10 month old Poppet. a dutch x doe..very inquisitive but a bit overweight
Poppet.jpg

and from her other side

Poppet1.jpg

and then little Star..a gorgeous little lop eared girlie, only 15 weeks old
Star2.jpg

Awww poppets coat looks very shiney!
Awww little star she looks a right little cutie :love:

Hi there Mark,
Sorry to butt in.....But, if you did change your mind, I am going from near Derby down to St. Neots, Cambs on Friday 23rd Dec. Am taking my two buns down to stay with my sister, but if you change your mind, I could always bring Star as well, not that I'm trying to tempt you of course :wink:
Nicola x

Nicola C said:
Hi there Mark,
Sorry to butt in.....But, if you did change your mind, I am going from near Derby down to St. Neots, Cambs on Friday 23rd Dec. Am taking my two buns down to stay with my sister, but if you change your mind, I could always bring Star as well, not that I'm trying to tempt you of course :wink:
Nicola x

Much as i would love to have her i am in hospital on the 23rd :( :( :( Oh and no tempting needed i would snap her up in a heartbeat :D :D

Aww poor Mark in hospital at Christmas time :( nothing serious I hope and promise we'll tell Santa where you are! :lol:

Re: .

honeybunny said:
Aww poor Mark in hospital at Christmas time :( nothing serious I hope and promise we'll tell Santa where you are! :lol:

Not mark, shell, i am only in for the day to have a steroid injection in my hip :shock: :shock: Will be asleep thankfully!
Still very tempted about Star though, maybe a young rabbit would be the way forward :D :D :D :wink:

Mark said:
Nicola C said:
Hi there Mark,
Nicola x

Much as i would love to have her i am in hospital on the 23rd :( :( :( Oh and no tempting needed i would snap her up in a heartbeat :D :D

shell i could keep her whilst you were in hosp if you like? let me know if i can help

Eve x

Back