• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WHEEEEEEEK! New Photo's

Loppyju

Mama Doe
Look who I'm getting next Sunday from ARC..........If Copper likes him that is :roll: His 2 weeks old tomorrow :love: My kids are trying to think of names for him. I can't think of any :?

He looks like a Hamster :lol: :lol:

OurbabyPiggy.jpg

Awwww a baby piggie!! Well, :? if he LOOKS like a Hamster then call him Hamster!!! :D That'll give the Vets something to think about if he ever has to pay them a visit :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

JCO said:
Awwww a baby piggie!! Well, :? if he LOOKS like a Hamster then call him Hamster!!! :D That'll give the Vets something to think about if he ever has to pay them a visit :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

HAMMY :lol: :lol:

hi

swooooon :love:

You're very brave - I'm leaving Derek as a single piggy! Hope it all goes well between yours - lots of space and lots of food is the key, plus a hidey place for the tiny baby - Derek went barmy with lust when he was put with my littleuns :shock:

And with baby Milo and his dad, the first meeting was a disaster - non-stop mounting, chasing and very cross piggies (Milo was 6wks old) - but I put them together again a few days later, in a neutral area again - and they were like old buddies - they didn't mount or chase or anything :?

And after splitting the baby bully pig up from his brothers today, I saw mum Emily bullying one of her girls....Oh no!!! Running out of space fast here, but then they all settled down happily :?
So I put bully boy back with one of the brothers, who greeted him with a respectful earwash, tolerated like a king tolerates his loyal servants - and they are now fine :roll:

I dunno! Good luck with your bonding :D

Wow your having fun then :shock: you'll have 21 cages soon :lol:

I am very worried about it but I think I should give it a go for Copper, his coming with us to see the baby.

ELVE it IS really your fault :wink: for making the world of piggies sooooooo enticing, I can't wait to get my mini playhouse next year to foster (most prob keep them all :lol: ) :D

Awww, dont think i have ever seen a baby piggie... and it def does look like a hammy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I know I keep on but Janice has sent us some new photo's of him and me and the boys are bouncing off the walls with excitement :lol: my hubby just looks at me and says but WHY :shock:

In the last photo my son said "oh mum look at his big willy" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hammi1.jpg

Hammi2.jpg

Hammi3.jpg

loopylop said:
Awww, dont think i have ever seen a baby piggie... and it def does look like a hammy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me neither!!! He's lovely!!!! I WANT ONE NOW! :lol:

hi

:lol: :lol: - Wait till your son asks you why Copper is humping a little boy - I found that rather tricky to explain! :shock: :oops: :lol:

Re: hi

elve said:
:lol: :lol: - Wait till your son asks you why Copper is humping a little boy - I found that rather tricky to explain! :shock: :oops: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back