• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've heard from Dudley's blind date assistant!

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
...Apparently we have grooming - Dudley has finally decided not to be such a scaredy wuss and has been grooming the new Mrs Dudley, Santa, who is now sporting the lovely smudged-fur-all-over-the-place designer look, hot off the bunnywalk for 2006. Can't wait to have the happy couple back home together :love:

I'm so glad that even though it didn't work with Libby, he has found himself a little friend :D

AlisonA said:
Where there's a will there's a way! :lol:

yep and i know she wouldnt let you have themn anyway, but once angie gets eating her sarnies and drinks her tea, and plays with mickey and the giants i can hide dudley in the shed and she will forget about them! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's great news, Alison!
I can't wait to see photos of Dudley and his new missus together.
My Bella and Marlon are all loved up now too. :D

Congratulations little Dudley, I still think he should have his own fan club!!! Mia and Mea are a bit jealous, but from the RR link, see that he has good taste. Great news!
Nicola x

Aaah Nicola you can be Dudley's official No 1 fan if you like :lol: I wouldn't dare set up a fan club, it'd never rival Scoot's!!

He is so incredibly gorgeous, I am so glad he is getting a lovely girlfriend! Well done Alison, you're a total star for giving little Dudley a fantastic home, trying your best to help Libby and doing lots and lots of driving. When is he coming home btw?
Nicola x

Nicola C said:
He is so incredibly gorgeous, I am so glad he is getting a lovely girlfriend! Well done Alison, you're a total star for giving little Dudley a fantastic home, trying your best to help Libby and doing lots and lots of driving. When is he coming home btw?
Nicola x

hes not hes coming to me on thursday! :wink:

*makes note to intercept car carrying bunnies in the vicinity of East London*

Is it definitely gonna be Thursday? I'd better get on with updating their house then! I've just been and bought a catflap so I can make the shed/run interface. Just having a quick cup of tea and then I'll get the drill out :lol:

Back