• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tommy the Bunster's new house

jayned

Young Bun
well he moved into 'Buck House' :roll: on Thursday evening!

His hutch was put in there so he had something familiar and then it was moved out this morning and replaced by the big box my dad made. The shed was put up by mu husband & my dad.

I have te,porarily added his old run...I made the mesh screen behind it :) so that the door can be left open in the day for him to go in his run. He gets shut in at night

he will be getting a permanent run attached to the side of the shed later on and we will be putting some shelves up in the shed.

he seems to like it...much better than a 4ft rotten old hutch
044353173be4ef17cf178643178658a830e4f4e3409dba63f79102ef.jpg

111857850f5abb3e148a140c11839c5e5355f1b439f3c3da923d5499.jpg

Fab photo of him scrambling through his tunnel!! Looks great in there.

thanks

coz he's in a shed I can sit in there with him and when I do, he REALLY shows off. :D
hopping around like crazy, throwing boxes in the air. he even does a wierd little jump & twisty thing in the air...have no idea what it is, but he looks cute when he does it :D

jayned said:
hopping around like crazy, throwing boxes in the air. he even does a wierd little jump & twisty thing in the air...have no idea what it is, but he looks cute when he does it :D

Aha! :D That, my dear, is a binky, and it means he's a very happy bunster indeed! Us bunny mums love to see them. I've just let Bobby and Ruby out for a run, and they binkied like mad - I love to see it!

HS said:
Aha! :D That, my dear, is a binky, and it means he's a very happy bunster indeed! Us bunny mums love to see them. I've just let Bobby and Ruby out for a run, and they binkied like mad - I love to see it!

that's a BINKY?!!! :D
I've heard of them but had no idea what they were...he's my first ever rabbit...

I've seen wild rabbits do it in the fields near here

OMG I am sooooo happy now...wait till I tell my husband when he gets home...ooohh...warm & fuzzy feeling :D

That's a fab new house, big enough for a girlfriend me thinks :D When he's had his bits cut off ofcourse!

Well done.

Rabswood

Back