• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skittles is Home!!! Come and Look! ^.^

greydaze

Warren Scout
As some of you may know, I just got a drawf 9-10 week old bunny for Christmas from my fiance. I named him (her?) Skittles, and (s)he is going to be one pampered bun! Skittles is very shy right now, and runs into her bunny hut every time I turn around to look at her, but when he isn't paying attention, I get some cute pics!

Finally, I get to bring Skittles home!
e50a20036d39.jpg

He loves his Timothy hay!
2096bb53cbf9.jpg

Uh oh! He's been spotted!
4a1d2cb7acd7.jpg

Playing with his apple chew when I wasn't looking..
5b4953587a58.jpg

Exploring among his toys.
11162e296db2.jpg

And finally, the wonderful man who made this all possible, my fiance, Sean!
287d5c3a303d.jpg

Yes, he's very small. 1.5 lb, I think they said, and not expected to be larger than 4 lb. :lol: 8) :lol:

I'm luckily making a good deal of headway in the shyness department. I think he's warming up to me. I lub my new bunny!!! :D :D :D

Awwww, skittles is so adorable!! And so small :shock: :love:

You must be very pleased, and I'm sure you can wait until he/she warms up to you!!!

xxxx

Thanks for all the replies! Skittles is doing great, and looks almost ready to start exploring outside his cage! He really loves his hay; I almost never see him eat his pellets, but about a third of the time he's in his cage, he's eating hay in his box. Half is spent in the little hut, and the rest he's drinking or playing with his toys (he loves the ones that make noise when he tosses them!).

He is a dwarf... I don't know if there's more than one kind of dwarf, so that's why I can't say netherland or no... :? :D More piccies when he's a little less shy and ready to start posing! :lol: 8) :lol:

:bunny:

OK, I found a rabbit expert forum online and asked what breed Skittles is. Apparently, he's at least part Netherland Dwarf, but because of the size of his ears, it is most likely he has some other blood in him, another small rabbit breed. I don't mind having a "mutt." He's cute as a button! :mrgreen:

Back