• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

harvey chooses the funniest places to chillout!

sarattie

Alpha Buck
He now has decided that on top of the cage is a good spot. so i had to bring a sheet of plastic home to put on top of the cage as i was worried about his paws going through the gaps. bless the daft bun

IMG_1770.jpg

chilling out infront of the warm fire!

IMG_1771.jpg

and heres our new beer guard

IMG_1767.jpg

great pics and i love the one with him in front of the beer he looks like a guard dog and the expresion on his face its like come near me and ill have your hand off :lol:

In the beer photo he looks like one mean bunny. I would'nt attempt to get the beer :lol:

Rabswood

I know bless him!!! must have caught him being on the defensive!! praps he knows about the diet im supposed to be on!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :love:
He has the cutest little personality I can imagine! Very nice mummy too for bringing him that sheet of plastic so he can lay wherever he wants :lol: :roll:

xxx

:shock: :shock: H-E-L-P.....A lager lout bunster!!! :lol: :lol: Can we all come to his party as he's obviously got the beers in!! :lol: :lol: Great piccies!! Jane and Bunsxx

My bunnies love being on the top of their hutch - I think i's because they can see more!
And better not let Squidgy see all that lager - he'll be on a mission to drink it :shock:
Gorgeous bunny btw.

great pics i was showing o/h your cute bunny and he said never mind the bunny look at all the beer! :lol:

:lol: :lol: get to asda its all on special there at the mo!!

:lol: we are not normally that well stocked!! :lol:

OMG he is gorgeous! :love: :love:

And glad its just not us with the boxes of beer :oops: Our excuse is that the boxes make great bunny toys! :lol:

Maybe he just needs to see some ID, they've been cracking down on serving underage customers and he wouldn't want his new 24 hour liscence taken away.

Back