• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOPE you want more piccies

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
more005.jpg

mmmm looking for trouble

WOW sorry if i have missed the thread or not got to it yet, but is she a frenchie (say she because soooo pretty!) those ears are HUGE

what a gorgeous bun!!

:love:

hi

Aww she's lovely - does she trip over those ears though? I can't imagine a binky with such looong ears flopping - must be a sight to see :D

What a cutie!!! I've decided that, if I ever adopt a second bun to be with Skittles, I'm going to get a lop with big floppy ears and name him leggo. ^^ That is truly one of the most adorable sights I've ever seen! :D

ooooh yes SOAD shes fawn and white and boy is she starting to show her true clours . :roll: just found where shes been eating my fitted wardrobe. :shock: :twisted:

Angie

sarrattie
go back down the topics quite a way to " OH MY GOD ..HOW COULD ANYONE " and you can see the story of how i got Hope. yes i think she is a frenchie .

Angie

awww i have read throught he thread, what a story, and what a lucky bun to ahve found your doorstep.

PLEASE tell me you ahve decided to keep her. I think she is one lucky girl to have found you. I will look out for more pictures!

:love:

OMG.. I read that thread, Angie, and cried my eyes out. I can't believe anyone would do that to any animal, especially such a sweet and loving little bun! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm so glad she's with a loving mommy now, who will give her all the care and love she so desperately deserves! And I'm glad you found her before it was too late!

bunnymadhouse said:
ooooh yes SOAD shes fawn and white and boy is she starting to show her true clours . :roll: just found where shes been eating my fitted wardrobe. :shock: :twisted:

Angie

:lol: you'll be on Britains worst pets next :D

oh dear hope we dont have any home checks to do this week . just seen what shes done to my aa route finder!!!!!!!!! :shock: :evil:

my fault .. i8 should have put it away :oops:

Angie

Back