• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do rabbits show off?

jayned

Young Bun
reason I ask is whenever I take a sneaky look at Tommy without him noticing, he's either resting, eating hay or chewing one of his boxes. But when he sees me he starts throwing things around!

He's moved into his very own shed yesterday ..Buck House! :oops: and I go and have a nosey at him through the windows. When I go in and sit with him, he starts throwing the boxes around, pushing his ball and hopping around :D

My little lad will do this too, but only when my kids go near him. It's almost as if he knows they want to play with him.

Sue & Sooty

They sure do show off!! :D :D When any of mine are about to do something REALLY NAUGHTY they glance over their shoulder to check they have a captive audience :roll: :roll: then they give a cheeky little wag of their stumpy tail!! :lol: :lol: Then they set about their mission of mass destruction :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

One of mine has just started to eat carpet (I don't know if this is a show off thing as he always seems to be doing 'look at me mum' stuff!)... he's chewed a little hole in the carpet so I've had to get the super glue out and hope that the folks don't notice when they come back home on Sunday hehehe

Back