• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted You All to See.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......two of my now 'over The Bridge' Buns, Jane (on the right) and Billie. Billie was hand reared by me for his first 3 days of life then fostered by another doe. He had brain damage causing epilepsy, then contracted EC, had 3 CVAs (strokes) leaving one of his front legs paralysed, but lived for 6 years!! Jane was his best friend and even when she too became poorly with renal failure,she continued to look out for him. Billie passed away next to me in my bed with Jane snuggled up to him. Jane passed away a few weeks later as she just did not want to be parted from the love of her life. I take great comfort in knowing they are together forever over The Bridge. Jane and Bunsxx
rabbits144.jpg

Oh Jane, another two great bunnies. You should be proud of them, especcially Billie and Jane.

I love looking at the pics of your bunnies.

Gracie and animals x

Back