• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hermoine roughing it on the sofa

Mad_cat_rabbit

Warren Scout
Here she is in her favourite position (not very good ones as the batteries needed recharging)

4fe18846.jpg

And yet again

0b597490.jpg

And finally

9da6b9c5.jpg

If she's not on the sofa then she's hiding in the clothes basket

f28f02e6.jpg

cfe2b3b8.jpg

I think she's hinting at a vet bed :lol: :lol:

She's a 3 month old dwarf lop, who was formerly known as Chicken the one I told lies about so I didn't have to take her back to school.

Her new found trick to my horror is climbing the stairs and following you to the toilet, which she tries to climb into.

I've got some great Xmas photos of her, but I'll have to wait until my batteries are recharged.

Extremely gorgeous and extremely naughty :twisted: , but she has a way of winning you round.

Am trying to convince OH to let her remain as a house bunny, at least I have an excuse to keep her inside while she is little and keeps reinfecting her eye.

She's GORGEOUS. I want :love:

I remember the thread about Chicken. I'm so glad you kept her.
She soooo is a house bunny.

Rabswood

Can she come and live with me? :lol:

She's very cute :love: I love the third pic of her!

OMG, what a cutie!!!! I can see why you lied! She is so totally worth it! And she has such a cute expression; like she knows she's going to find something interesting on the next thing she climbs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very cute!

Oh, look at that little face :love: as if she could do anything naughty :wink:
Give her a big cuddle from me - she's beautiful.

Cute bunster decided she wanted to go to the Trafford centre with me today. I was just out the door when her head popped up out of my handbag looking at me with begging eyes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think she was dropping hints at wanting a Xmas pressie :lol: :lol:

Back