• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

greydaze

Warren Scout
My name is Tiffany, and I'm a 22 y/o female living down in Southern CalIfornia, USA. I've made a few posts already and read a lot, so I figured I'd better post here!

I live in a house with 10 other people, renting a room (gratefully, a huge house), and my landlord has been gracious enough to allow me to have a bunny! I've been bunny-proofing and rearranging my room in anticipation of the new arrival. If all things go as planned, Skittles will be coming home today. I'm so excited!

Hello Tiffany, Welcome :wave:

I'm sure you are very excited for you new arrival!! Where are you getting little Skittles from? Well, I can't wait to hear more about you and skittles, and hopefully see some piccies of your new baby!!

xxx

Hi Tiffany!

Welcome to the forum... When you've got your bunster settled in, we'd love to see some pics of him (or her?)

We LOVE pics here :D

Hi all, I just got skittles! ^^ I'm so happy with the little guy (girl?); he went into his litterbox for timothy hay fifteen minutes ago and he's still chowing down. He's very cuddly!

Unfortunately, there aren't many places out near where I live that even have rabbits. I called the pound, checked the internet, everything, and I wasnt able to find one to adopt. But the local pet store had a few, and I got him there. I suppose there are a lot of rabbits up for adoption in LA, but I couldn't go that far.

Skittles is 9-10 weeks only, and the entire time we were in the pet shop looking for a cage (after I picked up my baby), he was lying against my chest, snuggled up near my neck... for almost 15 minutes! I'm not sure if it was just fright or if he's going to turn out to be a really snuggly bunny, but either way, I'm totally thrilled with him! I bought him plenty of little toys and a little wooden house that he'll probably outgrow before he's reached full size. And there he is, napping in the litterbox (or maybe he's just relaxing). Today must have been quite an ordeal for him, but he's gonna be one pampered bun! :D :lol:

Hiya and Welcome!
Skittles sounds adorable - and one lucky bunny! Piccies soon please :D

Back