• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home wanted for 2x 5yr old bonded lop females (pics added)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I have 2 5yr old lop females that are looking for their retirement home, unfortunately their owner as to go into hospital to have a series of leg operations and will be out of action for several months, rather than rely on people to look after them she would rather do the right thing and let them go to a home where they will get the attention they are use to.

will post pics later.

Would she not want someone who would be prepared to long time foster for her, until she's back on her feet properly after her ops?

Not that I am volunteering or anything.... I have a full house.

They are outdoor and as regards to the long term fostering this is not an option as I went down this route with them back in May when she was having one of the ops, but because the op went wrong she has to have both legs operated on and so she wants a new home for them. These buns are very healthy and love to play out one will run about and the other just plods and likes to have a stretch out.

Oh Kay, I do hope these two find a good home. I would have had them but as you know I took on 2 more bunnies today that I wasn't expecting to get :shock:

How on earth do I learn to resist bunnies? They are addictive! And 5 out of my SEVEN rabbits are orange :lol:

HPIM0256mollyamber.jpg

Meet Amber & Molly[/img]

Oh they are lovely Kay ...

But you know I am running out of control at the moment, so PLEASE stop me ...... :shock: :lol:

Jane xxx

Back