• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mollys' teepee

luvabun

Warren Veteran
unlike Marks Millie (who appears totally underwhelmed by her spiffy new castle :roll: ), Molly loves her teepee and only comes out of it to poop. :wink: What is brill is that even with the foul weather, her ears are warm so I'm well pleased about that :thumb:

unfortuantely I had to remove the one from Totti and Brody as Brody started nibbling it straightaway :roll: so I wouldn't recommend them for chewers

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

Very cute! We got sophie one and yes... she chews hers! She is only allowed it under supervision!!! :roll: :lol:

one of our house buns Matilda has a little teepee,but she,s turned hers into her own mobile loo :roll: ,she wont go to the loo in her indoor hutch when she's out running around for the evening,she just hops in and stares out as if to say "don't look at me I'm on the loo :lol: :lol:

Then every day dad clears it out :wink:

Our other house bun Monty just stared at his :roll:

:love: Samantha

little treasure said:
one of our house buns Matilda has a little teepee,but she,s turned hers into her own mobile loo :roll: ,she wont go to the loo in her indoor hutch when she's out running around for the evening,she just hops in and stares out as if to say "don't look at me I'm on the loo :lol: :lol:

Then every day dad clears it out :wink:

Our other house bun Monty just stared at his :roll:

:love: Samantha
thats funny 'cos I had to put the litter tray in Mollys sleeping quarters 'cos thats where she did her... er ... business...... I think ladies like a bit of privacy :wink:

Back