• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One For Jay......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I believe Jay and John gave a home to two relatives of a bun I adopted.....he was Rupert a poor bun from a breeder who had badly neglected his 'stock'. I think Jay and John may have adopted Douglas and Alfie.....?? Anyways, they are all together again over The Bridge now. Rupert only lived for 7 days...he was about 8 years old and in renal failure. But in those 7 days he had endless love and got to experince the sunshine and the joy of being able to graze in the garden. He was a true gentleman. Jane and Bunsxx
Mail0002.jpg

Poor bunny! At least he had love at the end of his life and you did all you could! May be binky free at rainbow bridge!

Hi Jane
We got Alfie, Douglas ans Rex thet all arrived here on the 14 November 2003 Rex we renamed Boots and he left us on the 30 Novemer 2003 due to a tumor on his brain :(
Rex.jpg

Then we lost Alfie on the 24 Febuary 2004 due to a tumor on his spine and neck :(
[/img]
alfie-.jpg

And then we lost Douglas 2 March 2004 due to a tumor around his heart :(
douglas-.jpg

All were happy boys and loved life and due to the englect they had to suffer before being rescued from that ****, they could have had longer with you and with us here :( All due to being starved of water :( We are so glad we took these boys as they did live a good life and we have to say Douglas was a head case :)
John and Jay[/img]

.....did you ever meet their sister Helga.... :shock: :shock: A TIGER IN A BUNSTER'S BODY!! Dont blame her for hating people after all those poor.poor buns had endured. :cry: :cry: Judgement day will come for the s***ing breeder!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Jane and Bunsxx

He looked like he was having a ball out in the sunshine. I'm sure he's having a fab time at the bridge with all his relatives now. XXX

Back