• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie's castle

Arrived today and is up in the lounge, it is rather big :shock: and he is not too sure at the moment. It was for Chrimbo but we were too excited to wait :roll: :D
Will get piccies when thecamera batteries have charged :D

PS Still not getting topic notifications :( :( :( :(

how can you tease us with no piccys! dont them things cost afortune for what they are a cardboard box :roll: :roll:

DSC01632.jpg

DSC01633.jpg

DSC01634.jpg

Isn't it fab, he has been in and out of it but prefers to just lay next to it :roll: :roll: They are pricey for a box but hey he's worth every last penny :D :D :D :D

arh cute........... do they make them big enough for ginats to get through?

omg you have the rug i was gonnas get for my frontroom when it has finished being decorated, but thought better of it because of my mess pups would ruin it! :roll: :roll: :roll:

don't you just love 'em when you buy 'em something special and they..... ignore it..... :roll: :lol:

luvabun said:
don't you just love 'em when you buy 'em something special and they..... ignore it..... :roll: :lol:

That's usually what Sophie does!

The box is fab though, I'm sure Millie will come to love it! :lol:

Where do you get them from? Truffy would love one of those. (and I haven't got her anything for Christmas yet, hang on I haven't got anything for anyone!! *grabs coat and runs out of the door!!!*)

Thats so cute Mark!! My buns would also love something like that- to chew up :shock: :lol: . So little Millie is not a chewer then?

xxx

Charliesangel said:
Thats so cute Mark!! My buns would also love something like that- to chew up :shock: :lol: . So little Millie is not a chewer then?

xxx

Oh no he loves to chew, i am sure the castle will be a ruin soon :lol:

mark. quick question about millie's castle to see how she is getting on?

how large a lady is she btw? (sorry if its a rude question :oops: )

bump has the house in the large size and she is a lop of average size.

the reason we want a new one is so that atom can play in there too when he finally gets fixed - right now the house is totally her turf and i dont want any fights so am trying to decide between a new house and the castle.

any suggestions/news would be great.

thanks.

desdi said:
mark. quick question about millie's castle to see how she is getting on?

how large a lady is she btw? (sorry if its a rude question :oops: )

bump has the house in the large size and she is a lop of average size.

the reason we want a new one is so that atom can play in there too when he finally gets fixed - right now the house is totally her turf and i dont want any fights so am trying to decide between a new house and the castle.

any suggestions/news would be great.

thanks.

The castle is quite big and Millie is a mini lop, he isn't very big, boy bun with a girls name, long story!!, the entarnce throught the tunnel at the front is quite tight, as is the drawbridge but the ones on the sides are a good size so are the ones to the upper levels. He isn't too interested in it at the moment though, he likes to sit in the bottom and chew it but hasn't ventured on the upper levels yet :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

aww bless him bet he loves it wonder how long it will be "toothmark" free for? :lol: :lol: :lol:

is the Milster back to himself now then? is he happier? i must say he looks totally happy and chilled YAY! :D

BirdieBun said:
aww bless him bet he loves it wonder how long it will be "toothmark" free for? :lol: :lol: :lol:

is the Milster back to himself now then? is he happier? i must say he looks totally happy and chilled YAY! :D

He is very up and down bless him and the castle already has teeth marks in :roll:

Mark said:
BirdieBun said:

He is very up and down bless him and the castle already has teeth marks in :roll:

aww you love him so much dont you he is so sweet :D

Back