• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Email notification of PMs

Towsbuns

Mama Doe
I don't seem to be getting email notification of PMs - I have received a couple of PMs today but not the emails that would usually be sent. I have checked my profile and the option is still set.
Just wondered whether something may not have been reset since the forum went down.

nor me, and seem to not be getting any either as a few have said they have sent me a pm but I have'nt got them :? :? I am wondering if the ones I have sent have been sent now :?

whats going on with the clock :?:

I'm still not getting any email notifications of any description since the forum was down a few weeks ago. :?

Louise

Ive not been getting them for ages, I assumed that they had been stopped or something. thought it was strange when i popped in and discovered i had a PM.... as i usually get an email... at least its got me popping in a bit more regularly!! :lol:
now i only have about 200 new posts at a time to read through!! :roll:

I didn't log on yesterday and it turns out I had a bit of an urgent pm but no email notification (it is selected in my profile still).

Caz

I think someone was meant to be looking at it today. Turns out we were the ones causing the slow site and they're still looking at that so I don't like to nag :(

Tamsin said:
I think someone was meant to be looking at it today. Turns out we were the ones causing the slow site and they're still looking at that so I don't like to nag :(

:shock: :roll: :lol:

Are people still having this problem, coz I'm still not getting them! I forget where I posted to look at replies!

I am not getting any notifications either....I thought I had "killed" every post I made
4.gif
but mind you I often do :lol:

you broke mine too Marlene :lol: :lol: :lol: i am still not getting email notifications of pm's and now I am not getting email notifications to topics I am watching, I cannot remember (or find) what I have been replying to :roll: :lol:

I've just found this thread. I'm still not getting any notifications but my pm's are working fine.

Rabswood

Back