• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SAD NEWS

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
3 OF OUR RESCUES WENT IN FOR NEUTERING THIS MORNING.
JUST HAD A CALL FROM VETS TO SAY POOR LITTLE DANDYLION DIED UNDER THE ANESTHETIC BEFORE THE OPERATION EVEN STARTED.

HER POOR LITTLE BROTHER WILL BE SO LOST WITHOUT HER.

GOT TO TELL HER NEW PARENTS TOO AS THEY WERE DUE TO BE ADOPTED ONCE SHE WAS SPAYED.

NEVER LOST A BUN LIKE THIS BEFORE ALTHOUGH ALWAYS KNEW THERE WAS A RISK.

SO SAD
ANGIE

Oh Angie, I am very sorry to hear about DandyLion, that is a real shame :(
You have to weigh up the positive things re spaying against the slight risks of surgery, but it is always a shock when things go wrong :(
Please give her brother a snuggle from me, hope he will be alright

Love and hugs to you
Adele

Oh just read this sad post. I am very sorry. I hope her brother will be ok, he won't understand. How awful :cry:

such a sad story. i hope her little brother isnt too sad without her.

will the people she was going to still take her brother?

blinkie free little one.

Awww, Angie, that is so sad. I guess there is always that risk with anaesthetics, and you were just the unlucky one. Really sorry :(

Sue

well danylions brother , burdock (his name doesnt sound half as good without his sister beside him) has gone to his forever home. His new owner felt so sad at losing his sis and felt so sorry for burdock that he has persuded his mum to let him have him as a house bun instead of a hutch bun like planned so he wont be as lonely. hes a lovely sensible young lad and his mum is lovely too . im sure he ll be well loved .

Angie

Awww, I'm so sorry about Dandylion. Its good that Burdock's new owners are going to take special care of his little heart, because I'm sure its a bit broken after losing his sister.

xxx

Back