• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help to get one of Kerry's buns to me!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help to transport one of Kerry's bunnies in his 4 foot cage to me? She is sadly having to give up some of her much loved pets and has had no luck in finding them homes. I am able to take the little male but am up in Leicester. Kerry is going to Guilford on Saturday if that is anywhere near someone able to bring him up or part way.
Please help if you can.

I will be going to South East London (Beckenham) on Saturday, via J4 of the M25.

Jill have you got room to take Libby as well at the moment? I'd be happy to bring the pair of them up to you if the logistics can be worked out, I'd need to know the cage measurements to check it would fit in my car and would also really need to have him got from Guildford to further round the M25 though as it will just be too much driving for me in one day otherwise.

Edit: thinking about it I could possibly go the other way round the M25 up to the M1 from Beckenham so could pick him up from a convenient place somewhere near the M25 Guildford junction? If it looks like this might work can someone pm me the cage measurements and I'll measure my car to see if it will fit.

Alison

im going to gilford by train could be fun with bun and 4 foot cage cant drive so have to use this form of transport i will be at gilford train station at about 12 / 12 30 pm

the hutch is 121 and a half inches long

18 inches wide

and 20 in ches high

now i have to work out how o pakage it for the train journey eney idears lol

Kerry if it's a real prob bringing his cage don't worry just bring Dusty I'm sure I can find one for him

if your sure i can get a small indoor cage for im but its not that big ok for a short stay untill hes re homed

Sorry to change the topic slightly.. but Libby's still not found a home yet Alison? :(

Just wondering.

Back