• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yet Another Fright.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
......when I just went to check on Bernie and Ned. :shock: :shock: I sometimes wish Bernie wasn't quite so relaxed as seeing her so flat out does my blood pressure no good at all :roll: :roll: :D Jane and Bunsxx
rabbits861.jpg

Lace does that to me several times a day :roll: I always pause long enough to see her breathe however many times :lol:

my buns have done that a couple of times too once my mum shouted me over saying elvis is dead but when i went over to him he just jumped up :lol:

AlisonA said:
Awwww so gorgeous. Is she deaf as well? She must be ever so relaxed to be able to sleep like that!
Well, I dont think she can hear much. However, she has an amazing sense of smell and there is NO WAY food will pass her by!! :roll: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: She sleeps so funny. Aspen slept like that when she was preggies and every time she did I nearly collapsed from the scare!

Back