• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet my Tommy

jayned

Young Bun
I managed to take a pic of Tommy :)

We had him from next door when they emigrated to Australia a few weeks ago. he's about 4 and has been in a 4ft hutch all his life and never handled :cry:

he is my very first rabbit

first thing I did was organise a run for him so at least he has a bit more exercise...and from tomorrow, he will be in his very own 6x4ft shed :) pics will be available later!! :wink: :lol:

821295074dad6d5788fc17109940ae0d412dbcb50c69c940f414f14b.jpg

He'll be sooooo happy with you and will find out how a bunnies life should really be. He's a lovely little chap and its great to hear of a bun who has found some-one who really understands that Rabbits need more than a tiny hutch and food to give them a good quality of life. Jane and Bunsxx

thanks guys....he is lovely isn't he?? :lol:

I think that you shouldn't have ANY pet if you're not prepared to look after them and give them the best that you can.

Me & hubby think of all our animals as our babies :lol:

what a handsome fella!

he's going to be one happy chappy with his new spangly pad. looking forward to some pix.

Glad they emigrated :evil:

He looks a lovely bunny and very happy :D

I bet he loves you! Looking forward to more pictures of your run and shed.

Ah bless him x

Awww, what a Lucky bun he is! What an upgrade! Now he has a nice big run for binkies, and a huge shed to live in :shock:

hehe, he is very, very lucky that you took him in :wink:

xxx

thank you :D

it's great him being in a shed...I can sit in there with him. Since he moved in yesterday, I've spent more time out there with him than I have in our house with my husband! :D

a quick question...what are binkies??

Back