• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rose, my Angel, goodbye

loulouembers

Warren Scout
:( I was very shocked last night when my beautiful Blue Rex Rose died. She had only looked a little off colour yesterday morning but by the evening she was holding her head back and breathing hard. While I was waiting for the vet to call me back she died in my arms. She was such a lovely rabbit and will be greatly missed.

Sweet dreams my angel

Rose-Oct.jpg

Beautiful - so sorry to hear of your loss - I know exactly how you feel - thinking of you - you are probably just in a state of shock at the moment.
What a sad day.

Rose you are so loved by your heartbroken Mum. But over the Bridge you are now restored to full health. Binkey free beautiful Rex Bun , you will be greatly missed :cry: Jane and Bunsxx

Beautiful, beautiful girl, you must be devastated and I am so sorry for your loss but her beauty will live on at the Bridge. Binky free sweet and exquisite little creature.

This is just so hard isn't it? I feel so sorry that Rose went so quickly ....it must have been time for her to join all her friends at the Bridge.

Sweet dreams Rose

bloomingrose.gif

Back