• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy and Bertie (aka Pippa and Elsa!)

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Here are Teddy and Bertie, they were Pippa and Elsa but when Jill picked them up from the foster home to bring them to me, she realised they were boys, hence the name change!

bunnies.jpg

Bertie... Does he qualify for a BIB???

bunny.jpg

And this is little Teddy

100_0196.jpg

I'm so happy at how the boys have settled in. They are a very entertaining pair, called the vets to make enquiries about having them neutered, Teddy jumped on the sofa and chewed up my paper and Bertie followed to take the pen out of my hand!

A cheeky little pair but I love them loads already!

Hope these pics work now!!

Lots of love, Lynda, Teddy and Bertie x

Hope the lads didn't hear you talking to the vet about their....errhummm....'bits' and removal there-of!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: Lovely little bunsters!! :D Jane and Bunsxx

Estelle, if the little one you are having is anything like this pair then you are going to have your hands full. They are so curious and they chew everything... watch your clothes haha!

Give him a cuddle from his brothers x

Back