• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scoot look who's got your Sofa

Loppyju

Mama Doe
Hmmmm this looks cumfy
Sofa0.jpg

Oooh I can watch the telly from here
Sofa2.jpg

Oh no it's Eastenders, lets have a kip instead
Sofa3.jpg

Muuuuuum come and tuck my leg up
Sofa4.jpg

doorkeeper said:
Lovely .... at least until he wees and poos all over it :roll:
Guineas are so mucky :? :lol:

Louise I know what you mean :lol: so this is his "out of Cage" sofa as he doesn't we when his out :roll:

bluebunny said:
My piggies have that chair,aunty lizzie gave it to them!
f72ac56f670737d0c588196f65dd074c.JPG

Awww thay look so snug on the chair, Copper Loves his one he was on it for an hour and a half the other night :wink: (without a pee or a poop in sight :lol: )

hi

oh that is so cute - sell those piccies to the manufacturers quick! :lol:

If he doesn't mess when out of his cage you have a little treasure there...Can you imagine buying 21 little chairs though? :?

Re: hi

elve said:
oh that is so cute - sell those piccies to the manufacturers quick! :lol:

If he doesn't mess when out of his cage you have a little treasure there...Can you imagine buying 21 little chairs though? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elve he uses the whole of his cage as a poo tray now and not just one corner :evil:

hi

tell me about it :roll:

I have one male, Derek, who is very tidy in his cage, and holds it when he's out in the run - the rest are total slobs, especially neutered Charlie - well it's a bit of an effort to move when you need the loo, isn't it? :roll: :lol:

Back