• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beau

Towsbuns

Mama Doe
I have lost my beautiful velvet boy - and so young too. He was only a year old.
I am in shock and stunned - I don't think it has hit me yet - he was fine last night but dead in the hutch inside the shed this morning - no warning, nothing.
God Bless beautiful one.
acd2359d.jpg

So sorry Julie - he really is a beauty :(

What a shock - I really feel for you - it's horrible that they can be fine one minute, and then gone with no warning. :(

Oh, I am so, so sorry. You had only just posted a pic of Beau a couple of days ago saying he was just like one of my Black Rexes, Fred. What a terrible shock for you. Go join all our Bridge Bunnies Beau.....Binkey Free. Jane and Bunsxx

Awww Julie :( , I'm so sorry, you must be devastated *hug* I've only had that happen to me once, and it certainly does shock.

He truly was such a handsome boy.

~ Binky free wee man, take all our love to the spirit buns ~

Oh my goodness Julie, you must be heartbroken, we are deeply sorry to hear this sad news :( :(
It has happened to me on two occasions in the past, and it is extremely shocking to find a bunny you consider to be well, has died so suddenly.
We send you lots of love and hugs,

thinking of you
Adele and the Sanctuary bunnies
XX

Adele said:
Oh my goodness Julie, you must be heartbroken, we are deeply sorry to hear this sad news :( :(
It has happened to me on two occasions in the past, and it is extremely shocking to find a bunny you consider to be well, has died so suddenly.
We send you lots of love and hugs,

thinking of you
Adele and the Sanctuary bunnies
XX
I can only begin to imagin the shock and devastation. I guess that SO FAR I have been 'lucky' that in the 8 years I have had bunnies I have not had to cope with a tragic totally unexpected loss. I just dont know how I'd cope..... :cry: :cry: I almost worry about posting this as I fear tempting fate. Again, I am truely sorry Julie.... :cry: :cry: Jane and Bunsxx

So sorry to hear your sad news, he was a gorgeous bun and his spirit at the bridge will be just as beautiful.

Run free and enjoy the bridge, take with you all our love, rest easy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so sorry julie i know how hard it is i had that last month with damaskinos he was fine that evening and then gone in the morning!

binky free beau

Eve x

Oh Julie, I am so dreadfully sorry, I have only just seen this. The shock of losing a precious little life is so hard to bear, heaven knows it is bad enough when you are preparing for it. Big hugs to you and I hope your little ones are not too upset at their loss, makes it so much harder because you share and try to bear their grief. Binky free at the Bridge handsome Beau and find all our angels who are there already. :wink:

Back