• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies have names! :-D

Veronica

Mama Doe
Look at how quick they grow :D

Well, we as a family have now decided on the babies names...sooooooo here we go..... :D (pics taken about 10mins ago)

From left to right.....

Ruby (red eyed white girl), George (seal point boy) and Juley (dark seal point shaded boy) :D

a3.jpg

Trying to get photos of them staying still is very difficult! lol!

a4.jpg

Coming to greet me and climb all over my shoes :p

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

I wanted George!! :lol: But nevermind, Sophie and George would look so adorable together, don't you think? :wink:

Awwww, the truth is I dont think I would be able to pick one!! They are all just too cute :love: :love:

xxx

You're very welcome to have George! :shock: He's a real little monkey! :shock: :lol: :p

I loooooooooooooove them sooooo much :love:
They are such confident little babies...they literally walk all over me :p :lol:

Hehe!!!!!!! Little monkey? Nahhhh dont believe you!!!! :lol: :lol: :p Although when I tell people Sophie is a madam, no one believes me, so I can see where you are coming from!!!!!

Gawd help me with 2 little monkeys!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww noooo Sophie looks such a little cutie. I bet she's and angel really :p

My lot are a bunch of nutters! :lol: I love going into the 'lop family's' pen, because they all come running over to me, climbing all over me, nudging me...bearing in mind this is 5 rabbits :shock: :lol: It's madness, I just sit in the middle of their pen lol! It's mad, but I love it! I love how they are so confident! LOL!

Back