• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge making the most of being indoors!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
and someones making the most of being kept in with Treacle!!! You wouldn't believe this is my psycho bunny, he's spent half an hour sat on the sofa with me too watching eastenders! :lol:

nov05012.jpg

nov05011.jpg

and with my son :D

nov05013.jpg

Yes he definately prefers being a house bunny he's such an attention seeker, when he's outside he's always at the window looking in!!! The only problem is that fudge has developed quite a taste for human flesh!!! :shock: If you have a bit of ankle sticking out you've had it :twisted: which is a little worrying when I have visitors!!! :lol: Although he looks very chilled out in that pic, there was a poing that evening when my son and i were both hunched up on the sofa keeping out of the big bad bunnys way! :shock: :lol:

he can be really nice, is an attention seeker and loves human contact, but often if you put any bare flesh in front of him he'll bite it, or rather lunge at it latch on and swing his back legs in for the kill! :shock: :twisted: He'll also bitten my bum :oops: and my thigh! luckily that was through my jeans though!!! I have to wear long boots when I'm out in the garden with him!!! and he looks like an angel too! :shock:

Oh dear :? I must say I wouldn't feel safe having Zebs in the house. But I did live with Shadow upstairs. She used to lunge out from under the bed and bite ankles, and pounce on people when they wanted to use her bathroom :roll: Screams from upstairs were fairly common :shock: My ys still uses the toilet downstairs because of the conditioning she gave him :oops: Not so funny when he thunders downstairs in the middle of the night waking everyone up :?

Psycho bunnies do make for an interesting life :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have Niamh living in my bedroom at the moment and she lunges out from under the bed and growls should anyone go in there, but she loves me :D she pops out for nose rubs when I go in :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
little devils ehh

i think hope is developing the nipping ankle syndrome . she got me 3 times last night . little madam. :evil:

Angie

Back