• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You might know our mummy?!

Hello Everybun, Im Charlie-Bun. My Mummy comes on here lots. Ive got a sister called Tilly-May, but she's too little to write and use this letter machine, so im writing for both of us. We have just had our dinner, it was yummy, i love winter dinner because you get more, and its all splodgy and yum, instead of fruity :? , we had wheat biscuits, with science selective, bananna and carrot, all mushed up and warm! Im quite shy till u know me, then i give you lots of cuddles. Ive also got a brother, but hes very big, they call him a doggie, but i love him loads because he lets us take his tea and use him as a pillow. Bye for now, Charlie xx

Hey charlie!!! Welcome!!

Awwww, say hello to little Tilly-may for me please?

Hey...Your name is the same as my first rabbit :D

xxx

Hello Charlie Bun.
May I say your typing is excellent!

My kitty who also is a good typist might write to you!

She is currently asleep still having her afternoon nap.
But I bet she would say "my Mummy ought to go and find the other Mummies on the MSN thing 'cos she is not half a right gabber!!"

Back