• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi! We are new!

BubbleSqueakjpeg.jpg

Hi
I am the very proud owner of the displayed (hopefully!) gorgeous Bubble & Squeak. Bubble was bought for me as a present as a tiny baby 18 months ago and is very timid, she is the larger of the two rabbits with slightly lighter markings. Squeak was a rescue from Bleakholt Animal Sanctuary in Edenfield, Lancashire and was the best spent £20.00 ever! They are both lovely rabbits, Squeak is really cuddly and loves to be around you, Bubble is getting better although slowly! In fact they are becoming more like dogs than rabbits! They are in the kitchen with us whenever we are in and go out to their purpose built 7 x 5 shed and 6x4 ft run whenever we are out at work etc. They are the sweetest pair of rabbits ever and I only wish I had got 2 from the start.
Hope you like them too!

Welcome :wave:

Awww, Bubble & Squeak are such cuties! And I'm sure they are very lucky to be in such a wonderful home :wink:

Hope you like it here, it is quite additcting though to warn you :roll: :lol:

xxx

Welcome from a non Bunny Mummy.
A Butler to a rather spoilt precious or vshould that be precocious kitty called Callie!

It is very addictive here!!

Thanks everyone. Havent quite worked our how to work everything yet but we are in Stubbins, nr Bury Lancs. I havent been able to get on this site since posting my Hello, how frustrating! Never mind, on now.
Glad everyone thinks our bunnies are as gorgeous as we do (my hubby is a daft on them as I am!).
:D

Hi!!
wow rabbits only cost $20 where you are! I am saving up for two bunnies(my first two ) (by the way any info is helpful cause I have to know enough to take care of it by myself before I can get them)and to get two bunnies and not anything else is going to cost me $200! THen I have to get everything else!

Cool rabbit names. Hi and welcome. :wave: :wave: :wave: Oh and your bunys are really cute! :bunny: Can i have one???? :D :angel:

Hi everyone
Rabbits from our local sanctuary are so cheap at £20.00, bearing in mind they come neutered and vaccinated, it costs more than £60.00 to do all that! They have lots of rabbits and piggies coming and going all the time, i would definately recommend getting one from a similar place. Bunnies dont need mega expensive toys and things (they have just as much fun with homemade toys such as toilet roll tubes, cardboard boxes etc. ) We have chopped up tree trunks for them to jump up on in their run and pots of herbs growing that they sit in and munch on when they are growing. I would also recommend buying hay by the bale if you can store it and also shavings etc in the huge bags as it saves so much money ands they last for ages.
We are hoping to adopt a dog after Xmas (bunny friendly of course!). I would have a houseful of animals given the chance! :)
Hope you all have a wonderful Xmas and a very merry (hopefully!) New Year
love from
The bunny mad ones in Ramsbottom xxx
Ps. Wouldnt part with them ever - animals come to us for life!

Back